We Are The Asphalt Rejuvenators...
The Pavement Protection Experts Of Western New York
We are proud to serve the asphalt maintenance specialists and commercial property owners of Western New York and the Greater Rochester Area! Using pavement rejuvenation technology and materials, we offer an affordable option to indefinitely protect and preserve the structural integrity of your parking lots, roadways and other asphalt surfaces.
Protect, Restore and Extend the Life of Your Asphalt With PDC, Pavement Dressing Conditioner!
Pavement Dressing Conditioner (PDC) is a patented rejuvenating sealer that chemically penetrates into the binder portion of asphalt cement to provide improved flexibility, while protecting the pavement from the damaging effects of spilled gasoline, petrochemical contamination, solvents, water migration and solar UV degradation.
PDC is designed to enhance the lifespan of your asphalt and reduce both short and long-term expenses essential to its proper function and upkeep.
- Will not crack, peel or delaminate like standard water base seal coats
- Reduces viscosity and lowers the softening point of treated asphalt
- Increases ductility and improves penetration
- Provides the pavement surface with a uniform black finish and wears evenly
- Does not affect or reduce traction like traditional seal coatings
- Penetrates the pavement to rejuvenate and rehabilitate the asphalt binder
- Meets or exceeds all applicable FAA and Military specifications
- Provides surface protection against contaminants and is virtually fuel/oil resistant
- Meets eligibility for FAA Airport Improvement Program (AIP) funding
- Extends the life of your asphalt by three to five years with each application
Compare the Difference
PDC Versus Conventional
PDC penetrates the asphalt binder to restore flexibility and seals the surface.
Conventional surface treatments merely coat the surface.